CDS Nov Exam Notification
UPSC has released the notification for the CDS 2 Nov 2021 Written Exam. Online applications are being invited by such candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this cds 2 nov 2021 exam. Online registration can be done on upsc website from 4th August 2021 till 24th August 2021. After the completion of the online registration, admit card will be issued online & examinations will be conducted offline on 14th November 2021.
Candidates can apply for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officer's Training Academy, whichever they want as per their educational and age qualification. Selected candidates are then called for an interview by Service Selection Board (SSB).
Find below all the important details like CDS Exam Pattern, CDS Syllabus, CDS Eligibility Criteria, CDS Selection Process, upsc online application website, application fees, exam centre & list of documents.
A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in November, 2021 for admission to the under mentioned courses.
|Name of the Course
||Approximate No. of Vacancies
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
|Officers' Training Academy, Chennai (Men)
|Officers' Training Academy, Chennai (Women)
|Total no. of vacancies
CDS II Nov 2021 Important Dates
Here, we have summarize all important date related to cds notification & recruitment. CDS aspirants are advised to visit this website for regular updates of all important dates for cds such as application date, admit card release date, written exam date, result & commencement of course / training date.
|Description of Specific Activities
|Date of Issue of Official Notification
||4th Aug 2021
|Starting date for submission of online application
||4th Aug 2021
|Last date for submission of online application
||24th Aug 2021
|Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets begins
||21 days before exam
|Date of Offline examination
||14th November 2021
|Declaration of written exam results
||Likely January 2022
|Download CDS Official Notification in PDF
||CDS Nov 2021 Notification
|Online Application Link
||Click here to apply online
|UPSC Official Website
|Commencement of course
||July & October 2022
Commencement of course
- For CDS I - For successful candidates, the courses at IMA, INA, AFA & OTA will start in the January & April month of following year respectively.
- For CDS II - The courses at IMA, INA, AFA & OTA Exam will be started in the month of July for IMA, INA & AFA wing and October for OTA wing (in following year) respectively.
CDS Exam Centre
Every year, UPSC conducts CDS exam across country at different exam centres. Candidates are advised to check the exam centres before applying. Candidates have to enter their choice of exam centres while. Candidates can select up to three exam centres while filling the application form. Below, centres list are mentioned.
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
- Exam centre once allotted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The admit card bears the name, address and code of exam centres.
- The candidates are advised to bring their admit card, an id proof, and all other necessities.
- Candidates have to report early to CDS exam centres prior to the commencement of examination.
CDS Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of UPSC online application i.e. upsconline.nic.in .
- You will land on to the homepage and then click online application for various examinations of UPSC.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- When you click Part-1 Registration the detailed instruction set will be displayed.
- Read all the stated instructions carefully into it.
- After reading all the instructions, Click Yes Button & then start filing the application form.
- Fill in all the credentials mentioned in the form correctly & remember the registration id.
- Now go for the Part-2 Registration. Here you have to do Fee Payment, Select Examination Center, upload Photograph & Signature.
- Now login into Part-2 Registration, enter your Registration-Id, Date of Birth & random generated Captcha.
- Now Upload your scanned photograph and signature, in the required column.
- If you're filled information is correct, then click on the submit button.
- Make the Application Fee Payment for the CDS II 2021 Application Form.
- Now, they will take you to the page where your full application will be displayed.
- Take a printout of that application form for future reference.
Documents require to apply cds online application
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Mark sheets for all the semesters of Graduation Degree
- For individuals studying in the final year of their degree course, Mark sheets of all the semesters upto the final semester.
- Scanned image of photograph and signature.
Specifications of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
||3 to 40 kb
||3 to 40 kb
CDS Application Fee
- General and OBC candidates – Rs. 200
- Female/SC/ST Candidates – Need not pay any fee amount.
- The application fee for CDS can be paid online and offline. The offline mode to pay the fee is via Pay by Cash, whereas, the online mode include Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
How to Download CDS Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Admit Card” Tab
- Click on the "E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC"
- Click on the “Download” link of "e-Admit Card Link" Column for “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021”
- Then Read the important instructions, take a printout & then click yes.
- Enter the credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Password
- Click on the submit button to download the admit card
- UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen
- Do not forget to take out a hard copy of the call letter
UPSC Facilitation Counter
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC's Facilitation Counter near Gate C of its campus in person or over telephone no.
on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.