Five Points For CLAT Preparation
When you think to make career in law at early stage, CLAT provides you the great opportunity to start building your career in law just after completing your 10+2 board exam. On the basis of your performance & merit rank in CLAT, admission in one of the top NLUs is provided. You can start your clat preparation either after class 10th or 11th or 12th, you will find that the CLAT syllabus has something different. This article explain you a systematic approach in 5 points to start preparing for CLAT.
- CLAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Before starting the preparation of any exam, you need to know the first the exam pattern & syllabus. This becomes important because you must know what to study & from which subjects & topics questions are asked in CLAT. From 2020, the clat exam pattern has been changed. Now all questions are based on current affairs passage & articles.
- CLAT Previous Year Questions Trend: As you aware of exam pattern & syllabus, then you should know about the trends & weightage of questions which has been asked in previous year CLAT exams. This is very important because you must have focus on those topics which are having the more weightage. This will helpful to get you the best CLAT Score.
- CLAT Previous Year Cut Off: This is also an important factor which is used in admission counseling to allocate the Law college. On completion of CLAT Entrance, every NLU will release its own cutoff. The CLAT 2020 cutoff was 135.5 & CLAT 2019 cutoff was 159.5 which was released by NLSIU Bangalore.
- Regular & Multiple Time Practice: There is a famous proverb – “the deeper the well, the sweeter the water”. It means, if you want to taste the sweetness of success then, you will have to practice work multiple times till you get it. Lack of practice is one of the major reasons of failure. Students know this but really follow. According to the clat exam pattern, you will get only 2 hours to solve 150 questions in clat exam hall. You will be only able to solve these questions in minimum time if you had done multiple times practice before. If you are a student of class 10th, 11th or 12th & wish to clear clat entrance exam in order to make your career in law field then we advise you to dedicate as much time as you can. Multiple time practice is the prominent weapon in your clat study plan.
- Best Mentor & Guidance: Since clat syllabus is quite different & even most of you are not aware before from the some of the subjects asked in clat. Subjects like legal aptitude / reasoning is new to all of you. So to cope up with the right syllabus of clat, you must enroll yourself in one of the best institutions for clat coaching in delhi; RankersBuzz is one of best institutions offers you the best guidance for CLAT UG Entrance Exam Preparation.
As you have gone through the above 5 points, now you can move forward to start your CLAT Preparation. Best of luck for your grand success in upcoming clat exam.